Don’t Run. Protect.
Ninjas, must endure what others can not. To protect the beloved one, we choose to join Jade Ninja.
“When you become a Jade Ninja, will you protect her at all costs?”
- Japanese-style Stage Settings: Fighting on the Japanese tile roof, desolate battlefield and abandoned temple.
- Distinctive Characters: Protect Ninja Girl, Samurai Girl, Witch & Assassin from attacking enemies.
- Various Opponents: 20+ types of enemy including ninja, bandit, swordsman, monk, ghost, skeleton shogun, red oni and a lot more.
- Armed with Ninja Weapons: Performing a balancing act on the choice between Katana, Blade & Spear.
- Unleash Ninja Powers: 5 types of powerful scroll help you annihilate enemies.
- Collect Mystic Jades: 5 unlockable jades to gain extra Ninja Abilities.
- Shadow Mode: Challenging levels for players who want to be a Jade Ninja Master.
Feel the thrill of slashing enemies as blisteringly as a hot knife through butter!
- Traditional Chinese
If you’re interested in writing a preview for Jade Ninja, you may download the Press Kit in our official site. More news are coming. Stay tuned!
Great news everyone, Jade Ninja is on the way to all of you!
Jade Ninja is determined to be released in Feb. 20. Get prepared for slashing ninjas like a hot knife through butter!
On debut, Jade Ninja will support 3 languages, including English, Japanese and Traditional Chinese. More details are coming soon.
You may visit Jade Ninja official website and follow the Master Tao to get the Jade Ninja news and announcements.
I would like to share some statistics of my latest game Bonnie’s Brunch 2 released on Nov. 29th, 2012. It is a simulation-strategy genre game designed particularly for female players.
It has been 2 months since Bonnie’s Brunch 2 was released. Although it does not make a big hit, the sales volume is decent and was once featured by Apple on New & Noteworthy category in 13 countries.
Hi there, I’m Wei Ciao. This is the talk I presented in 2012 Game Game App Developers Conference Taipei in Taiwan. I’d like to share my passion for Lua and talk about some techniques we used in Jade Ninja and Bonnie’s Brunch 2.
Jade Ninja is an iOS game we worked for entire 2 years. Now the development already comes close to final stage.
Jade Ninja is about to release in late January 2013. More information about Jade Ninja is coming soon.
Tell us what you think about Jade Ninja and stay tuned!
Welcome to Monkey Potion development blog!
I am Lucifer Jheng, the founder of Monkey Potion. We are an independent game studio in Taiwan focusing on creating high quality mobile games. Please check out About Us for further information.
After running a Chinese blog consistently for 5 years, now it is time to go global.